Our Type Rating courses has been tialored to meet the standard of Cambodian Airlines, Approved by FAA/SSCA, This course develops the pilot to have the require skill and competencies for the issue of type rating, Pilot will be ready for the Airlines Training upon completion of our type rating course.
Course duration: 35 Days.
First Officer prerequistes:
English Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher.
Valid Commercial Pilot License.
Valid Instrument Rating.
Minimum of 200h on aircraft
• A ground-based self-study course prior to commencement of the course, conducted through on-line media to facilitate SOP development and technical understanding.
• The training includes Computer Based Training, instructor-led workshops, CPT and a computer-based FMS emulator.
• Cabin training.
• Systems knowledge and performance tests.
• Cockpit Procedural Training: the PTC cockpit procedural trainer is used to develop Normal SOP understanding and MCC techniques before commencement of the Simulator phase. CPT development of Non Normal procedures take place during the Simulator phase.
• Where “interactive” training is required (for example FMS programming), a computer based cockpit emulator is used. Simulator Training Simulator training is conducted in 2 phases:
1. Fixed Base Simulation (FBS) phase - 40 hours over 10 sessions.
2. Full Flight Simulation (FFS) phase - 32 hours over 8 sessions.
Session content includes key knowledge and handling skills development, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) development, automation management and auto-flight and flight director system operation; IFR navigation and procedural exercises, normal and non-normal system management and emergency procedures with the emphasis on multi crew operation in a Line Orientated Flight Training environment.
AWOPS and Adverse weather operations and procedures are revisited.
LOFT is integrated throughout the Simulator training. Further, the following concepts will be delivered during the simulator phase of training:
• Operational use of EFB data and Jeppesen FD In preparation of each session a one-hour briefing will be conducted. At the end of each session, a de-briefing is conducted, including a session review and a preparation for the next session. Trainees are rostered in pairs, flying as crew-members in realistic, real time operational scenarios that put into practice the theory learned in the classroom. Each session comprises 2 flight exercises and by exchanging roles between exercises, trainees gain experience in both the pilot flying and pilot non-flying roles. Skills Test The Skill Test session is designed around a commercial air transport environment and consists of:
• 1st part: - LOE via a real time sector with some specific events.
• 2nd part: additional SPOT exercises to deal with the remaining items to be performed by the trainee in order to fully satisfy specific regulator FCL requirements.
• TRI or Instructor Rated Pilot will conduct this session.
• When a LVO training session is performed before the skill test, the skill test includes the LVO required checked items.
SSCA License Conversion Upon complete all the training courses, the pilot will obtain the FAA Private Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Commercial Pilot License, Aircraft Type Rating, Khmer Pilot Training shall support the pilot to process the SSCA license conversion. This process takes 3 step: The application paperwork verification, Written Test, and Skill Test.